[SGVLUG] testing

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:21:35 PDT 2006

On 10/3/06, Michael Proctor-Smith <mproctor13 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/2/06, Sean O'Donnell <sean at seanodonnell.com> wrote:
> >
> > stupid spamassassin 'spambox' filled-up my email account and bounced
> > everything back everywhere.
> >
> > Am I still on this list? or did it remove me? I don't seem to be
> > receiving even after I cleared my spambox. blech
> >
> > *testing*
>
> You are still on the list otherwise this message would have bounced
> back. I am going to point out for everyone again beacuse I am a lazy
> admin and don't like fixing poeple's accounts after this happens. Sean
> and anyone else if you are not recieving messages at all your account
> may have been automatically suspended for excessive bounces. Or if you
> don't recieve your own messages those are setting that you can update
> your self at: http://www.sgvlug.org/mailman/listinfo/sgvlug you all
> get a month reminder about membership with that link.

Mike, remind us how the list works again.  Are the sgvlug.org and
sgvlug.net using the same mailing list or are they slightly different?
  Can we email to either or should we only use one from now on?

I'm still subscribed using two addresses (this one and my work
address) but not clear if I am allowed to post to either the .org or
.net mailing list.  I had posted something on the 27th and never got a
copy to my work address so I wasn't sure it had gone out until I asked
Dustin who said he remembered seeing it but didn't have anything to
add.  I think we were having DNS problems last week.  Looking at my
mailman settings for the work account, it says I have a bounce score
of 1.0 out of 5.0.  What does that mean?  Does that mean one bounce or
more?  How recent?  How long before it resets?

claude