[SGVLUG] testing

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:47:54 PDT 2006

On 10/2/06, Sean O'Donnell <sean at seanodonnell.com> wrote:

> stupid spamassassin 'spambox' filled-up my email account and bounced
> everything back everywhere.
>
> Am I still on this list? or did it remove me? I don't seem to be
> receiving even after I cleared my spambox. blech
>
> *testing*

You are still on the list otherwise this message would have bounced
back. I am going to point out for everyone again beacuse I am a lazy
admin and don't like fixing poeple's accounts after this happens. Sean
and anyone else if you are not recieving messages at all your account
may have been automatically suspended for excessive bounces. Or if you
don't recieve your own messages those are setting that you can update
your self at: http://www.sgvlug.org/mailman/listinfo/sgvlug you all
get a month reminder about membership with that link.