[SGVLUG] CAcert Web of Trust?

Erik Espinoza erik.espinoza at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:20:39 PST 2006

My only gripe about SSL is the lack of a good cert revokation method,
I know one exists but it isn't widely used. It's hard for me to
believe that the trust providers (Certificate Authorities) never make
mistakes. And since the only way to add the Certificate Revocation
List is to do it manually for everyone that is trusted, it is kind of
a broken system. I am just surprised no one made a big stink about it
before SSL got widely used. . .