[SGVLUG] CAcert Web of Trust?

Jeff Keys jskeys at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 18:24:58 PST 2006

I'll send info to the list about what to do beforehand.

After getting in touch with my inner introvert, I asked myself, "What does a
guy with two government issued IDs in his wallet know about SSL anyway?" I
know what it is,  and  I guess I could do a short talk--sort of an overview.
After that, I would be more familiar with it. :-)

PS to Tom: I'll bring a GPG key too!