[SGVLUG] portability with svga

Jeff Keys jskeys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:01:34 PST 2006

It ran on a virtual console under Knoppix 4.0 on a Gateway 450 notebook, but
I had to chmod +x it first. I noticed that < and > didn't work with the
shift key as I expected,  but did work without it.

On David's 40/33 problem, I found that "1 r 7" gave the "Good  work"
response, though the instructions didn't indicate that as a proper response.

On More or Less, the instructions could be clearer for 3rd graders:
referring to the games as comparison games and ordering games could be
confusing to some kids.

It needs a "Q for Quit" command. I  had to use ^c.