[SGVLUG] dslextreme server email port 25

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Mon Oct 24 18:05:03 PDT 2005

I now remember the discussion.  I didn't realize dslextreme was the ISP.
Ah, remind me please.  You agreed and they turned it On, and then Off,
because they saw to much volume?  Did they email you?  Do you still have a
copy?...

I am just preparing a server which will be on dslextreme's network.  I'd
like to know who to contact there ...

Greg Stark