[SGVLUG] Once:Radix Installation on KUbuntu 9.10

Arthur Baldwin eengnerd at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 10:57:53 PST 2010

Does anyone have experience installing and using Once:Radix on KUbuntu 9.10?
If so, I may be able to get my boss to pay you for helping me get the same thing up and running at my office.

You can download the Once:Radix software from:

http://www.oncetechnologies.com/newonceradix/index.html

and then clicking on "Open Source Downloads"

It is based on Tomcat, Sun's Java JDK, PostGreSQL, and some tools that Once Technologies developed.

You can call our office at: (909) 398 - 1888 and ask for Arthur Baldwin