[SGVLUG] [OT] Movie night this week...

Tom Emerson starman9x at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:00:25 PST 2010

I thought there was more interest at the meeting, but so far only a
couple of people have responded.  The consensus so far is for tomorrow
night, but not sure of the time (arclight's site doesn't show any
"regular" times, only the opening "just past midnight" times - 5
showings in fact!)  If anyone else wants to join us, let me know