[SGVLUG] New Linux Tablet

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 00:28:25 PST 2010

Good pull Julie, that is indeed where you find the battery/app
breakdown.  Other widgets and apps can pull up that same display.

Tom, you can kill rogue apps from settings -> Applications -> Manage
Applications -> Appname

Matt

--
Matthew Campbell | Chief Technical Officer
Imagination Games
matt.campbell at imaginationgames.com
www.imaginationgames.com