[SGVLUG] December dev-sig: potentially canceled...

Tom Emerson starman9x at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 19:45:05 PST 2010

I got word that most of the regular attendees of the "developer's
special interest group" are not going to show up on saturday (illness
or other commitments, it seems)  This opens up the possibility of
working on the group's website (reformatting, cleaning-up, making more
consistent - whatever you want to call it)

because this won't necessarily be a "regular" dev-sig session, we
don't specifically need to meet at the library either (makes it easier
on me as I don't have to get the key to the building) so (a) if anyone
is interested in working on the lug's website, then (b) when and where
should we meet?  [the only criteria set for "when" is "saturday" - the
particular time of day is open...]