[SGVLUG] What linux calendering programs do people like

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:42:18 PST 2010

Okay so I'm now able to see my calendar in Thunderbird using Lighting
on my desktop at work.  Pretty darn cool.  As well as the US holidays.
 I just need to get the URL's for the other calendars like from my
social coordinator, ie, wife.

The catch is I have several google calendar reminders that work fine
on the web page and my phone but when they pop up in thunderbird, it
won't let me dismiss them and they have been piling up.  Anyone know
if that's a bug in Thunderbird or Lighting or with Google or what?
I'm running Thunderbird 3.1.2 for Linux with Lighting 1.0b2 on
Mandriva 2010.0.

claude