[SGVLUG] What linux calendering programs do people like

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Dec 1 14:48:28 PST 2010

On 12/01/2010 02:13 PM, Claude Felizardo wrote:
> I wasn't aware of anything built into thunderbird.  I don't see
> anything called Lightning.  I'd like to see a presentation on what
> works natively on Linux.

Lightning is an add-on for Thunderbird, I believe it will be bundled with
Thunderbird 4.0.  There's also a stand-alone version, called Sunbird.

The current version of Lightning, 1.0b2, is only compatible with Thunderbird
3.1, I had to fall back to the prior version (1.0b1) to get it to work with 3.0
on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/

--
Jeremy Leader