[SGVLUG] Any VMware users out there?

Consult Links consultlinks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:18:19 PDT 2009

VMware has its place in large server prod/dev environments.  as Rae
mentioned you can use WINE, it works for me generally.  The other
alternative is virtualbox, I use it at home and it actually interfaces a bit
better than VMserver.

there is even an option to grant full screen should you need it.

Manny