[SGVLUG] VLC 0.8.6c vs. 0.9.8

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:59:41 PDT 2009

My old VLC player will play my DVD images without a problem including
navigation, etc.

More current VLC players no longer do this, they open each VOB and just play
the video straight through with no button highlights.

Does anyone know the proper incantation to be able to play a folder with
more current VLCs?

If not do you have another application you use?

If not is there a way to backrev an RPM to one that may not have been
released for this version of Fedora (10)?

Thanks much for any help!

Matt

P.S.  Rae helped me get the AppleTV running as a Linux NFS video client for
my TV tonight.  I just need to be able to play something back now!