[SGVLUG] October speaker? Anyone? Buelller?

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Fri Oct 3 17:02:03 PDT 2008

If we can guarantee wireless Internet connectivity I could lead an
informal "Amazon EC2 Beginners Workshop".

There would be a quick overview/intro to what Amazon EC2 is followed by
a step by step walkthrough / demo to creating an EC2 account and
starting your first EC2 instance (virtual computer hosted by Amazon)
running your favorite Linux distro (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, and
more).

Folks would need to bring a laptop and a credit card with the ability to
spend at least $0.25 :)

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com