[SGVLUG] linux w/o broadband

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 14:47:47 PDT 2006

Does that ubuntu minimal install include a compiler?  Webserver?
database?  I don't know what she might want but I'd think a CS major
might be interested in those. Is there a list of apps that are
available when running live or with a hard disk install?

Looking at the ubuntu site again, it looks like the server edition
includes apache, mysql and php but does it have the office stuff that
the desktop edition contains?

claude