[SGVLUG] Java Study Group Planning Meeting

Jason Riker jasonrkr at verizon.net
Sat Oct 28 08:12:35 PDT 2006

Hello All,

Please join me for a planning meeting to discuss the creation of a
second Java Study Group.  Topics for the meeting include, but are not
limited to:

1. When and where the official group meeting will take place.
2. The goals of the group.
3. Meeting format (virtual, face-to-face).
4. Study resources (web sites, books).

If you have additional topics to include please send me an e-mail or give me a call.

This meeting will take place on Saturday, November 4 from 1:00 to
3:00pm at the La Pintoresca Branch Library in Pasadena.

La Pintoresca Branch Library
1355 N. Raymond St.
Pasadena, CA 91103.
Phone: (818) 744-7268

Thank you to the SGVLUG Devsig for letting us share their meeting space.

Jason Riker
Cell: 626-372-1730