[SGVLUG] Starting a Java Study Group.

Jason Riker jasonrkr at verizon.net
Thu Oct 26 20:49:20 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 19:05 -0700, Emerson, Tom wrote:
> [...]

Tom,

Not only am I still out here, I am hoping to take you up on your offer
to use the next devsig meeting as a springboard for this Java thing.
Whether it be part of devsig or an independent entity doesn't really
matter to me.  What I want is a place I can share learning how to be a
programmer with others who are also interested.

Jason