[SGVLUG] Pro-audio interest again

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Tue Oct 17 18:52:52 PDT 2006

Hi,

One of the guys from the neighboring SFVLUG has recently expressed
interest in setting up ardour and FreeBob at his home studio.  I
mentioned that we had the pro-audio SIG here and that we had one meeting.

George (the member who brought this up) is planning to be at the next
SFVLUG meeting with some of his equipment, and possibly others will
bring some gear as well.

I want to find out how many here would be interested in joining the
SFVLUG this Saturday if there was going to be some pro-audio work going
on.  The meeting is at the Denny's on Sherman Way, just West of the Van
Nuys Airport (exit the 405 at Sherman Way and head West, cross under the
tarmac and it will be on your right after about two blocks).  I think
the address is on the sfvlug.org web site.  There is NO INTERNET ACCESS
at this location, so if you are coming bring ALL the source code,
binaries, and documentation you will need ahead of time.

One other thing about this location.  Denny's lets us (the SFVLUG) meet
in their back room for free on the understanding that our members will
be eating there during the meeting.  We encourage you to order food
during the meeting so we can continue to enjoy this hospitality.

I'll do my best to keep you informed if anything changes.

Later,
Jeff