[SGVLUG] frys.com

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:47:18 PDT 2006

Ugh. Fry's merchandise has usually been opened and returned two or three
times before they finally take it off the shelf. I wouldn't by a NIC from
them if I needed it. If you need something, buy from MWAVE.com. They have a
will-call so you can just pick it up. They aren't pricey and they don't sell
you repackaged goods.