[SGVLUG] frys.com

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:03:21 PDT 2006

So I was looking at prices online and thought I'd check out Fry's
prices and went to outpost.com and saw something about a grand opening
sale.  Thought they had opened a new store but it turns out they've
finally made their web presence official.  Did a google search and the
cache says it was retrieved Oct 8 so I didn't think it was a big deal
but while I was catching up on Friday's LA Times, there was a full
page ad on page A13.  Checked the 4 page pull out and there's no
mention of it but in the Saturday ad, it now says "Shop online
www.frys.com".

Anyway, I see that they have what I was looking for online for $10
less plus free shipping when purchased between 10/13 and 10/17.  So in
case anyone was thinking of going to Fry's, you might be able to get
it for cheaper w/ free shipping if you're willing to wait.