[SGVLUG] Does anyone know someone important at JPL or Cal Tech for a 15 hour Intership ? VERY URGENT!

munjal thakkar m00njal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:45:40 PDT 2006

Sorry about that Dustin, the senior project is for a high school student and
mainly they were focused/interested in astrophysics or astronomy, however
since there is such little time left, they would not mind at all to do
something under a professor at cal tech in physics or some equivelent
subject. I know I should find some sort of faculty member to work on this,
however any input/reccomendations from you would be greatly appreciated
since you were a former student after all, Thanks a lot in, matt Gallizzi
will be talking to you about this in further detail at the lug.