[SGVLUG] Xgl/3Ddesktop with dual monitors

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:26:00 PDT 2006

For whatever it's worth, I've tried to get XGL working. I actually borked my
system and needed to reinstall. I've come to the conclusion that I don't
care for it because it does nothing for me. I believe in productivity. I use
fluxbox because it's quick, simple, and I've trained myself to learn all
shortcuts and create new shortcuts for xterm, firefox, vmware... etc. XGL is
(I think) eye candy and helps me little in terms of productivity. I'd prefer
quickness with fluxbox over XGL (my boxes aren't all that hardware wise).

KISS.

My two cents for XGL :)

P.S. By KISS, I'm not calling you all stupid. *chuckle* - just my philosophy
:)

--
Matthew Gallizzi