[SGVLUG] Re: Yes Solomon! U can B our Nxt speaker

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:00:59 PDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Solomon K. Chang <skevin521 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ouch! October 12th?  That's as short a notice I've almost ever gotten.  It normally
> takes me a couple of weeks to write up a handout (which is often more pages than most
> high school weekly essays), but short notice is acceptable if I were to repeat the
> Entry-Level MySQL Replication talk I just barely gave last week at LAMPSIG, mayhap for
> the benefit of those of you who couldn't drive out to West Los Angeles...  I might
> piece together the advanced MySQL replication talk I've been promising to my more
> advanced attendees, but first I'd like to get a general idea of SGVLUG members' overall
> level of MySQL experience before I do.  RSVPASAP.

Ya I know it is short notice I was thinking sense you said you just
didn't get to the stuff that you wanted to get to I thought you could
quickly highlight the stuff that you did in the last talk and then
move to the stuff that you did not get to. But if it is to short of
notice then November through oh forever seems to be open as far as I
know right now.

As far as level I am the one that always wants as advanced as posable
in fact I love topics that are over my head. My personal level is that
I make a living doing LAMP stuff and have a Replicated MySQL
Server(For backup no hot failover).