[SGVLUG] SUSE abandoning ReiserFS

Steve Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:03:36 PDT 2006

Hello,

On 10/2/06, Solomon K. Chang <skevin521 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Dustin Laurence <dustin at laurences.net> wrote:
>
> > This surprised me, maybe it will surprise someone else too:
>
> Nope not surprised here.  Seems to be a lot of police activity surrounding the
> disappearance of his wife, Nina.

Actually, Hans commitment to ReiserFS has not been 100% > 2 years,
ever since his separation/divorcee has started. And he has freely
admitted this on quite a few occasions.

It currently doesn't look good for his wife(been missing for close to
a month now). The eventual goals for ReiserFS where/are very
impressive. Hopefully everything will work out for everyone.

Steve