[SGVLUG] Who wants to be the President... (was Proof of LUGmembership])

Bryan Backer bbacker at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 11:13:58 PST 2006

How about just printing email from this list
showing that this issue was discussed or
that the event was announced on the list?
Presto - that's the newsletter.

It does seem like they are expecting *far*
too much organization when they ask for
a note from your president... :)
Or heck - just tell them you're the copresident.
You don't have to tell them how many copresidents
there are...