[SGVLUG] OT: video card

Harold Totten haroldtotten at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:21:38 PST 2006

Thanks Tom.
After fiddling with it, I went straight to Fry's.  A sales person escorted
me to the video card section.   She  showed me the  cheapest  one - $50.
I've been to 3 other stores.  The ATI you found looks pretty  good; $25 +
freight.  I'll go back to CompUSA and see if the $35 will work.
Are there 2 incompatible PCI standards?
Still willing to try second-hand.
Harold

--
Harold Totten
http://www.HaroldTotten.com

Emily Dickinson said, "A little Madness in the Spring / Is wholesome even
for the King."