[SGVLUG] IRC Channel

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:00:00 PST 2006

Yeah, I know it exists... but there is no one in them :) I'm talking about
letting people know and making it an active part of the LUG. And FYI, if you
want to set up a bot you could ... but I'll just idle in there 24/7 ... and
I could do that if you'd like. I'm foo on freenode. But anyways, anyone else
have any input / ideas?