[SGVLUG] XMMS - productivity enhancer

Sean O'Donnell sodonnell at childrensoncologygroup.org
Tue Mar 7 12:49:45 PST 2006

LOL, I do agree, so let me rephrase that...

"Hurray for XMMS, the least defective (and least valued) of the
applications analyzed."

Although I do value it's ability to provide me with the motivation to
fuel my productivity, I don't value it as a negotiation factor when
trying to convince (anti-oss or clueless) IT managers to use open source
software in an "enterprise" environment.

---

Thanks,

Sean O'Donnell
Programmer Analyst (PHP)