[SGVLUG] What do people think about video taping SGVLUG meetings?

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:31:10 PST 2006

Well the subject really asks the question. But I go to the socalwug
meetings and they have always taped there meeting and made them
available on the internet, and have been very popular. That has lead
me to ask myself why doesn't sgvlug do that.

So does sgvlug not do it for particular reason or has no one just
volunteered to lead that effort? I was think that lately that
video.google.com would be an easy/cheap(meaning free) way for us to
get the necessary bandwidth and hosting for the videos. I in my spare
time work for a public access tv station so have access to pretty nice
cameras. So as the subject said what do people think?