[SGVLUG] New Linux Lug

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Wed Feb 15 17:34:35 PST 2006

Turf WAR warning >> hmm, isn't Azusa part of the SGV??

I think the valley is large enough for at least three or four Linux LUGs
anyway.  The San Gabriel Valley proper is huge.  Pasadena is at the head of
the valley, hence the reference "Crown City", or "Crown of the Valley".  La
Verne is out in the Pomona Valley.  Azusa is right between Pasadena and La
Verne some 30 miles equal distance.  The drive is a killer during evening
traffic on a weekday.

I hope they promote themselves at Citrus College.

Greg