[SGVLUG] SCALE is next weekend (11th&12th).

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:27:48 PST 2006

We can all feel stupid when he hit send instead of save can't we.

As I was saying I need name, email address, city, state, zip code and
times available on 11th and 12th for anyone that is willing to spend
most of the weekend the expo runs 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday. You
don't have to commit to all of it but big chunks would be better.

We will be showing off linux pro audio stuff like jack+ardour. Don't
worry if you know nothing about it as that never stop a booth babe or
marketdroid at "professional" expos. Mostly we are there to show
people there is a Linux user group in the San Gabriel Valley Area,
linux audio stuff is just there to attract attention.