[SGVLUG] Wanted: spiffy graphics for our website

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Aug 24 17:35:46 PDT 2006

[minor note: we've made a slight change in the software we use to
"power" our site, and as such one of the images I used, which was a
pseudo-logo for the previous version, is no longer "available" on the
new version...]

The software we're using to maintain our site allows for logo-sized
images for nearly every major page heading, so I'm looking for
mostly-tux-oriented logo-sized images to include at various places on
our site.  For example, we have a page that links to other groups in the
area, I'd like a Linux/Tux image that in some way relates to "user
groups" to put on that page.

If anyone has talent or access to someone with talent and time to spare,
please contact me about this...

Tom Emerson