[SGVLUG] What kind of talks do you want to hear?

Alex Roston tungtung at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 24 16:58:11 PDT 2006

I suppose I could talk about my kiosk software, and maybe a bit about
rolling your own GUI. I can't guarantee anything as cool as the Asterix
talk, but there should be some points of interest.

I've got a client-server solution for logins, an automatic update
script, some modifications to configuration files which might be of
interest, several scripts that do neat stuff to preserve privacy, and
one very, very cool Idesk trick that's the envy of my MacIntosh using
friends...

Alex