[SGVLUG] Ubuntu .VS. FC5 as servers

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:14:49 PDT 2006

Greg,

I would use Ubuntu. For me, apt-get beats yum 6 times out of 10. I have had
issues with Ubuntu as a DNS server (mainly zone transfers) and that forced
me to use FC5 for my DNS. I'm using Ubuntu as NAS storage while I try to
insert it into my NDS tree. In October, I'm looking to use it for a new
OpenNMS server and possibly a NetReg server.