[SGVLUG] Re: Speaker for August

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 14:45:55 PDT 2006

> > I've got someone by the name of Kerry G to give a talk on VoIP. He
> works
> > in the industry. I'll get you the notes to put on the site ASAP. I
> guess the
> > guy from eEye didn't work out, I wasn't able to get a hold of him.
> >
> > Matthew Gallizzi

Hi Matthew!

THANKS!!!

Sounds like this will be a great presentation!

folks, please do help spread the word about
our meeting, if everyone could bring 1-2 NEW
people who are interested I would be VERY happy.

Remember, we do need to recruit more Caltechers
and JPLers.

thanks!
matti

ps - I would still be interested in hearing
the eEye guys.. He maybe busy at defcon..