[SGVLUG] Call for webmasters

serross at ix.netcom.com serross at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 6 20:13:41 PDT 2005

Why not bring the site up to date - either XHTML T with CSS or XML. Our site is simple enough to do in a text editor, additional pages come through templates. We could even make the whole thing in PHP. I think what we want is a site that looks good and is informative. I really don't think the amount of bits & bites used should be a factor.
Tables can be made in CSS.

Stephen