[SGVLUG] OT: Why aren't there more women in tech?

Dustin Laurence dllaurence at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 25 00:12:24 PDT 2012

On 03/24/2012 11:22 PM, Steve M Bibayoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After reading, I believe, 4 more emails from Dustin after he wrote he
> wrote he should"resist the temptation to post to the thread"

Note that I also said that the 30% of my ensemble were working hard to
suppress the 70% who wanted to stay out of it.  The 30% won, as you see,
and are hard at work suppressing the others with an iron fist.

Note to self: it's not "multiple personality disorder" anymore, that's
prejudiced and pejorative and might hurt the feelings of the voices in
someone's head.  It's now a "personality ensemble."

> In honor of Gowin's law, I propose Dustin's law:
>
> The longer a email thread gets, the probability of a comparison
> involving strip clubs approaches 1.

But...but...but...I don't think this has happened in any other thread.
Don't we need, oh, *two* data points to extrapolate?  Only a real Nazi
would make such a suggestion, you Fascist. :-)

Dustin