[SGVLUG] watch the deals closely now the tidal wave cometh

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 09:27:24 PST 2011

fyi - really good deals are popping up quickly now.

Many sell out quickly, ..

EVEN saw a couple deals for external HDDs at Staples
( super quickly sold out I missed out... guessing people will flip on fleabay.. lol ebay ;)

A couple items at Fry's, the place we all have a love hate relationship, ..

Here's the case I like..

Antec 300 case @ Fry's for $38 ( -$8 rebate )
http://frys.com/product/5520150

( note, staples prices matches, but they do not have this typically in stores...
I've gotten to like staples a lot more than many other stores. If you are a
rewards member they may send you coupons which work on many non-system
items, you may need to call on this one, as the coupon may not work online
for power supplies and cases even tho they are not systems. )

DVD drive - $30-$20reabte
http://www.frys.com/product/6410632?site=sa:adpages%20page:3

Oh, and note, Mwave.com reported recently got Jacked/Hacked
( google Mwave hacked ) CC info compromised. Suggest Try to pay
using paypal or the like to take precautions.

Have a great shopping experience for any tech you need!
matti