[SGVLUG] Edmunds.com is hiring: Technical Service Analyst

John Kirk johnnkirk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:59:42 PDT 2011

Hi Dmitriy,

  I just CC'd you on a message I sent to Sirisha Palusa in response to
your post, below.  I noticed it on the SGVLUG list.

  Would you be open to meeting briefly over coffee or something, so I
can ask some questions about the position(s) that might be open at
Edmunds, and about the culture there?  (Sorry to have mispelled your
name in the previous email.)  I'm hoping to pick your brain about other
aspects of seeking work in this area as well.

  I noticed your post on the SGVLUG list.

              regards,    -- John Kirk
                                 (267) 882-7777