[SGVLUG] [Sclug] Copying directory trees in WINDOWS (ugh!)

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 12:54:46 PST 2010

as dan pointed out

xcopy

and as Bryon points out

cygwin

also... you may want to look at
Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows_Services_for_UNIX

i used to also use the MKS tool kit ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKS_Toolkit

lol.. looks like microsofts powershell is still
in need of catching up

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/winserverpowershell/thread/c5f29e46-520c-443b-8494-bc27d5c61205

holy smokes! come on.. recursive copy should be easier
in ms power shell...

OH! and remember, SCALE is coming up!

best
matti