[SGVLUG] Do we have a topic this month?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 18:13:25 PST 2010

We flew Virgin America to Seattle on an Airbus A320 several months ago
and I noticed they were running Linux.  The one in front of my
daughter locked up and had to be reset.  Looked like several displays
were locked up and had to be rebooted.  Gamepad response was sporadic
but I was able to play doom and watch a movie or two.  What was fun
was the googlemap app to display current location.

Anyway, yes, if anyone has a topic/speaker, please let me know as well
so I can post to the Caltech Calendar.

claude