[SGVLUG] What linux calendering programs do people like

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:13:36 PST 2010

I'm a big fan of google's calendar as well for the same reasons.  I
share calendars with my wife so I can see when the kids have their
piano lessons, band competitions, dr's appointments, etc.  I can also
view my alumni group's calendars and some of the calendars at work.  I
can sync from my desktop at work and at work and on my iPhone.

I wasn't aware of anything built into thunderbird.  I don't see
anything called Lightning.  I'd like to see a presentation on what
works natively on Linux.

claude