[SGVLUG] Virtualbox -- was Re: Any VMware users out there?

manny consultlinks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:08:43 PDT 2009

Hey claude,

Yes there a lot of features that virtual box uses.  I tend to use the same xp images on ubuntu, redhat and even a mac (fusion).

Vpn will work as long as two things are considered, you can intiate it from your host desktop or you can initiate with in the xp image behind nat addressing.

Does any one use wink ?

Manny.

Sent By MVelez