[SGVLUG] Failing ATT Customer Support and system admins

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 01:49:45 PDT 2009

fyi -

the only other provider i have used is DSL extreme.

their tech support was very good compared to att
there billing dept not so good, they screwed up
a number of times and disconnected my account
by error.. got fixed w a few calls, frustrating
(hmmm... tho better than att i guess? maybe)

the downside was if they needed to call ATT about the wires
you would probably get charged...

I would recommend them.
( if you go with them, let me know, they do
kick backs to referring accounts.. 1mo credit)

best
matti