[SGVLUG] Thur March 3/12 Meeting Topic Linux Security/Forensics 7-9pm

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 11:37:21 PDT 2009

Hi!

OK! Since I haven't heard of anyone else
presenting, I will be presenting and helping
to facilitate a discussion for our meeting
this Thur.

** Please help spread the word **

Thanks Claude for updating the caltech calendar!

Presenation and discussion Topic: Linux Security/Forensics

Learn and Discuss linux security and forensics issues.
>From the computer novice to the computer expert we hope
to make this meeting useful for everyone. Novices please
be prepared to take notes and follow up with references.
Experts please bring us your favorite linux computer
references/tips, as we plan to have a very active
discussion.

Bio: Matti has been working in the computer industry since the 1980s
and has been responsible for IT infrastructure and mission critical
operations for nearly 2 decades, and has attended more conferences
on IT operations/security than he can remember.

For more info please see
http://www.sgvlug.org/

thanks!
matti