[SGVLUG] Can SQL even do this?

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:16:29 PDT 2008

I've, personally, never attended a DevSIG meeting but seems to be a sister
(brother?) meeting of SGVLUG.
But I've always been curious as to what languages get talked about at their
meetings. Or is it a veritable hodgepodge of various languages where folks
come & discuss how to solve varying dev issues (is it language-specific or
more generalized like how to setup a staging/dev environment, etc.)? Maybe a
good idea would be to give a small intro to it at the next meeting?

--miguel