[SGVLUG] October speaker? Anyone? Buelller?

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:37:05 PDT 2008

Do we have a consensus on the topic for this Thursday?

Haven't heard how long an EC2 presentation and demo would take but I'm
guessing it would take at least an hour so maybe we can do that next
month.  Internet access is available in the room and Mike usually
brings his WAP but I would suggest bringing your own AP just in case.

It sounds like Shang-Lin and Rae are ready to give a talk on the
Seismo lab now so why don't we do that this month.  If there's time
afterwards, then I can fill some time with a quick demo of the
Squeezebox and their open source SqueezeServer.  Rae, if you could
bring your box as well, I think that would make for a more interesting
demo.

Let me know if that works for everyone or if there's a change.  I need
to submit something to the Caltech Calendar like now.

claude