We NEED a speaker! Re: [SGVLUG] June meeting?

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:57:47 PDT 2008

Yea, I'd been trying to get a speaker who'd said he was pretty sure he could
do it (he'd presented @ LAMPSIG a couple months back). I kept pinging him as
the date got closer w/no response (he'd mentioned having a project due the
same day so figured he might just be too busy that day). I informed Jason
about it (since he'd originally asked about a june speaker) but I didn't cc:
Claude on that,(which is my bad. :(

Next time, I'll just inform the entire list. :)
--miguel