[SGVLUG] FC repository searches

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Sep 11 14:56:09 PDT 2006

[...]
> And just for Tom:  MPE/IX

Close, though a better answer would have been TRS-DOS or Newdos80
(TRS-DOS, as I recall, isn't/wasn't 1987 compliant, let alone "y2k";
newdos80 took care of that deficiency)  I was *this* close to setting up
an old TRS-80 model 4, complete with external hard drive, as a "print
spooler" until I realized that the printer I was going to use, an HP
laserjet IIIp, had more internal memory than the hard drive of the
TRS-80 to begin with...